Sunday, March 10, 2013

DAY AND NIGHT TAG

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8pdS...

QUESTIONS:
D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
Y: YA or Not?

A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?
D: Do you ever smell your books?

N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?
I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?
G: Gosh I have to many books! True or False?
H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?
T: Toned or untoned while reading? ..or in other words...Do you read and workout at the same time?

D: I read at night just because I'm more focused and I usually sleep in the mornings. 

A: I would say The Host because, in the beginning, everyone is judging Wanda because she's a soul and not a human and just because your not human doesn't mean they're not the same and how she was very vulnerable.

Y: YA. I read YA books 99.9% of the time while the other percent I read adults but I prefer YA.

A: Characters? What do you mean Jace and Will are characters? Harsh Much.

N: Half and half. I only loan books to people I trust and know won't damage them.

D: Yes. Not gunna lie.

N: It doesn't really matter to me.

I: BEST CONDITION! I cannot stand ruined books. (OCD)

G: 100+ Definitely true.

H: I stained one of my books with blood once from a nose bleed. I don't know how it happened but it jut did.

T: I sometimes read while running on my treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment