Friday, March 15, 2013

Inside & Out TAG

Created by Jeremy at MathomBooks
http://youtu.be/_9Oeeqp2174

I Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough (Discuss)

N New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hardcover?

S Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, taking notes, making comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean? (Tell us why)

I In your best voice, read for us your favorite 1st sentence from a book.

D Does it matter to you whether the author is male of female when you're deciding on a book? What if you're unsure of the author's gender?

E Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there? (Do confess thy sins, foul demon!) :)

&

O Organized bookshelves, or Outrageous bookshelves?

U Under oath: have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?

T Take it outside to read, or stay in?


I: I prefer more info because that's my number 1 rule to buying books.

N: Hardcover

S: Keeping it clean (OCD) and one of my biggest pet peeves about books.

I: I've been locked up for 264 days.

D: It doesn't matter.

E: Guilty. I'm not that patient.

&

O: Organized

U: Yes

T: Stay in. Too distracting outside. SQUIRREL!

No comments:

Post a Comment