Sunday, March 10, 2013

The PLAYING WITH YOUR EMOTIONS Book Tag

Tag created by Raleen:
http://www.youtube.com/user/padfootan...

The "Questions"
Which book makes you feel......
1. Happy?
2. Sad?
3. Angry?
4. Nostalgic?
5. Scared?
6. Surprised?
7. Disappointed?
8. Distressed?
9. Confused?

Happy: Of Poseidon because it was a fast, nice, romantic, cheesy read.

Sad: Mostly all books make me cry but, The Fault in Our Stars -for obvious reasons, Everneath, Sweet Evil, and Mockingjay for their endings.

Angry: Fricken City of Ashes. Clary and Jace to be exact. If you read City of Bones, you know what I'm talking about.

Nostalgic: The Hunger Games because it got me to reading again and book blogging. Also I was so obsessed with it.

Scared: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. That book is crazy.

Surprised: The Host because of Stephanie Meyer and her Twilight books -which I'm probably never gonna read.

Disappointed: Under the Never Sky. Yeah, I didn't like it. Characters and plot bore me.

Distressed: The Evolution of Mara Dyer (cried for days) and Crossed (still stressed about that)

Confused: All the Cassandra Clare books

No comments:

Post a Comment