Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Ultimate Book Tag

The Ultimate Book Tag was made by Megan on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10...

Questions:
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you and why?
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books...)?
5. Do you smell your books?
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn't quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
12. When did you get into reading?
13. What is your favorite classic book?
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated...what would you do?
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?

1. No I don't get sick while reading in the car. I guess I'm just use to it because when I was little my mom would take me to the library and after that I would just constantly read in the car. Now I just usually take my book or read on my phone.

2. Cassandra Clare. She is my number one favorite author in the whole wide world! She creates these worlds and characters that you hold on to and in the end it's complete torture to let them go.

3. Harry Potter
  • Wizards and Witchcraft
  • Harry can kill vampires with just a wave of his wand
  • I grew up with Harry Potter 
4.
Small but carries a ton!

Clockwork Princess, Obsidian, beverages, candy, wallet, notebook, cosmetics, phone, and pens

5. Guilty. I just like to smell the 'new books' scent.

6. Either one. Illustrations is a bonus but most books in my shelf are no illustrations.

7. Um? Cinder and The Selection. I read these two books multiple times and at first I loved it, but now I guess I'm just tired of it.

8. I didn't really read when I was a child but when I was like 12, I started reading City of Bones and the ending left a really huge cliff-hanger and I almost threw the book out the window. It's not a funny story but it's a memory and the start of my love-hate relationship with Cassandra Clare.

9. The Hunger Pains which is a parody of The Hunger Games

10. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

11. No. I don't really see myself as an author, but someone who enjoys writing.

12. When I read The Hunger Games, it introduced me to YA and it made me what to read again. Without it, I wouldn't be me right now because books is my life.

13. Pride and Prejudice

14. I guess History and English.

15. I would put it in a box for storage or in my drawers. It doesn't get to show itself on the shelf.

16. Divergent, The Maze Runner, Legend, there's more but I don't have a good memory.

17. I don't film but a bad habit while reading books is that I yell at the book as if it was a human being.

18. Obviously, ocean, ice, water, dark, midnight, shadow -there's a lot but I don't want this to be too long.

19. Everybody says I'm a nerd just because I'm Asian but I say I'm a geek because I love books and everything that is books. So technically a book geek.

20. Vampires and not because of Twilight. I mean, how awesome would that be to have fangs and ... hehem, Klaus from The Vampire Diaries... total hotness.

21. Oo this is a hard one. I'm gonna say angels because of the Shadow Hunting world by Cassandra Clare's books.

22. Another hard one. Spirits but nice and hot ones like in the books not scary ones.

23. Zombies. No explanation needed. They are fricken awesome. (Walking Dead)

24. Forbidden love. Love triangles are more frustrating while forbidden love are also frustrating, but more interesting and I actually cry in most forbidden love books.

25. Action-packed with a few love scenes. I just hope that there's a lot of love scenes mixed with butt kicking scenes. Kinda like Shadow and Bones and Defiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment