Friday, May 24, 2013

Update #1

Final exams are coming soon and these past few weeks are pretty hectic and crazy with studying and school. I'm sure I'm barely going to pass the Geometry and science exam. Geometry is hard and I don't really pay attention in science because, for one thing I'm all the way in the back. English is going to be a breeze unless there's a writing exam and I guess history would be easy. For one thing I need to pass my history exam to get in to AP Human Geography next year.

I haven't been reading much as I usually do and my to review pile is just getting bigger and bigger. I decided to write a 1-3 reviews a week and starting on June 9 up until June 15, I will be on a reviewing/writing marathon. Since writing one review takes about I guess 20-30 minutes, I'd probably get through 12 reviews a day. I will be posting status updates on my Twitter @JessieMLiu #writingmarathon2013.

Other than reviewing, I got a few advance readers copy that I will be reading this and next month. I just finished Stormbringers by Blackout by Robison Wells which comes out in October 1st, Find Me by Romily Bernard release date September 24th, and the last one that I'm currently reading In the After by Demitria Lunetta which comes out on June 25th. 

So here's a short summary of whats happening for the people who are too lazy to read the three paragraphs:
  • Exams
  • Studying 
  • Need to review
  • Doing a write-a-thon on June 9th-15th
  • Currently reading In the After by Demitria Lunetta ARC    

Happy readings,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment