Sunday, June 2, 2013

25 Bookish Things About Me Tag

Original/Creator: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxTvaNgiwqk&list=PLTncv

It's called the 25 Bookish Things About Me Tag! The rules are super simple! Just think of 25 things about you that pertain to books and share them with the world!

  1. Before the 7th grade, I hated reading and books in general
  2. Sometimes I read in the shower
  3. I spend around $50-$100 on books a month
  4. I'm very OCD about my books
  5. I get overly attached to characters and books
  6. Prefer series than stand-alones
  7. Doesn't finish a series until a year later
  8. The first ARC I received was Shadowhunters and Downworlders by Cassandra Clare
  9. My tabs always have a book related thing or Goodreads
  10. I have a signed edition of Clockwork Princess
  11. In the 7th grade, I had a major Hunger Games addiction/phase 
  12. The Hunger Games brought me to YA and book blogging/reviewing
  13. My current addiction is all the Cassandra Clare books
  14. I wish I was Tessa(TID), Clary (TMI), Katy (Lux), Anna (Sweet Evil), or Tris (Divergent)
  15. Prefer fantasy, paranormal, dystopian, etc than realistic fiction
  16. Most of my books are girls POV
  17. I once threw my e-reader out the door because of an ending *cough* City of Bones *cough*
  18. I don't mind cover changes IF they change the hardcovers and first books.. ahem Across the Universe
  19. I have more hardcovers than paperbacks
  20. I read mostly Young Adult novels but a few New Adult and hardly any Middle Grade
  21. I put down a book, skim, or skip pages if I'm not interested 100 pages in
  22. I read while exercising
  23. I hope one day I will go to BEA
  24. The first classic I read was Romeo and Juliet and I didn't like it
  25. I'm probably not gonna read Twilight anytime soon
Well that was hard. Coming up with 25 things about me was not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment