Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading Tag!

I haven't done a tag for a very long time now since I been too busy with #writingmarathon2013. But I saw this Courtney do this so why not give this a try.

Tag created by: Holly from http://www.youtube.com/user/Bookgasmic

Questions:
1. If you could step into the life of one fictional character for 24 hrs, who would it be and what would you do?
2. It's the zombie apocalypse and you find yourself locked in a basement with 3 fictional characters. Who would you want them to be and why?
3. Which 2 fellow Booktubers would you want by your side in that basement as you wait to be rescued?
4. Which fictional characters would be your best friend? Which would be your mortal enemy?
5. Which villian/evil doer do you secretly admire?
6. Who are your top 2 favorite fictional pairings/ships (it doesn't have to be romantic...can also be 'partners in crime', best friends etc)
7. If you could change the ending to any book you have read, which one would it be and why?
8. An alien race invades earth. What book do you give to their leader in order to better understand humans/humanity?
9. Using the title of a book you have read, what would you call the story of your life?
10. If you HAD to kill off a character from one of your favorite books...and you can't choose a villain (that would be too easy), who would it be?

  1. GAH! One fictional character? Ummmm. Gosh this is hard. I would say Tessa because I could be Tessa and then turn into someone else.
  2. Jace, Four, and Gabriel. Jace is a Shadowhunter so he could probably beat the crap out of them, Four is a bad-ass from Divergent and Gabriel could light them on fire. 
  3. Christine from PolandBananaBooks or Jesse from JessietheReader because they seem really cool, funny, and chill.
  4. I see its characterS, so its more than one. Maybe Katy from the Lux series because we both love books or Jem, Simon, or Noah because they are really sweet and loyal. My mortal enemy would have to be Kris from The Elite. I hate her.
  5. Does the Darking count? People think he's evil but I think he's pretty mysterious and seductive. 
  6. If you follow me on Tumblr, I ship a lot of people. But I guess my OTP would have to be Clace (Jace and Clary) and Noah and Mara or Klaus and Caroline. But I do ship a lot of people. 
  7. The Evolution of Mara Dyer. I'm not gonna say why. Go read it or read my review under the spoiler to know why.
  8. The Host because that's basically what the whole story is about.
  9. This one's hard but maybe The Future of Us by Jay Asher because I revolve myself with social media sites like Tumblr, Youtube, Goodreads and Twitter.
  10. I don't mind killing off Mal from Shadow and Bone. I prefer Alina with the Darking anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment