Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Reading List

A week from now, I will be on summer break and why not make a reading list. I guess this is an opportunity to me to read some classics before school and being ahead of the class. These are just my summer reading list. That doesn't mean I won't be reading other books. There isn't that much which is good since my summer will just be me staying at home on the computer socializing, reading, writing reviews, doing French homework, and maybe go outside an hour or two. So here are the books I will be reading in the summer.

I really don't know what this is about but I remember Noah and Mara were talking about it in The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. It is a classic and a romance.








I have not read The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, but this is a loosely retelling of it with a modern twist which I am very excited about. 









Oh Mr. Darcy. I have seen parts of the movie and I had to read this book, so I bought it and haven't read it yet. Other than the romance between Lizzy Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy, I don't know what's it about. 









Four hot brothers? Umm, yes please. (The twins are mine) I read this book over a year ago and never finished the series. So why not re-read this and finish it before it ends. (Plus the sequel is in Gabriel's POV which is hot)








This is more of a New Adult book which I also have read over a year ago and loved it. 










Ah Kaiden... I seriously can't get enough of him. I'll be rereading this and my review on this is already up or to see it click here.









Heard many great things and reviews on it and it a cute read perfect for the summer.










Christine over at PolandBananaBooks on YouTube loves Dan Brown and he released a new book in this series and I decided to hop on to this train.









I am doing this for you Will Herondale!










A short classic that I guarantee will be in the next school year.










I'm doing it! I'm gonna read this book -I hope. It's so huge and long I don't know if I'll finish it or not. My friend loved it and he said its better than the movie so I'll maybe read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment