Starting next week (June 9-15) I will be doing a writing marathon where I write reviews for the books I already read. I will be posting updates on my twitter @JessieMLiu and under the hash tag #writingmarathon2013.
I haven't bought any books this month but I seriously don't know what to read next. I'm just not in the mood. I just finished a series and I'm starting to get a book hangover and a book slump. I know I will be reading my list of summer reads but I don't know what else to read. I guess you can suggest some on the comments below, twitter, or on my Goodreads. But I am currently reading Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer.
So here's a short summary of whats happening for the people who are too lazy to read the three paragraphs:
- Summer break
- 6 weeks until school starts again
- Writing marathon on June 9th-15th
- Don't know what to read next
- Suggests book for me here, Twitter, or Goodreads
- Currently reading Elementals by Brigid Kemmerer
Happy readings and a summer,