Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In The Stillness by Andrea Randall Review

Publication Date: April 9, 2013
Publisher: N/A
Format: E-book
Page Count: 486 pages
Source: Borrowed


Synopsis:

Natalie is a wife.
Natalie is a mother.
Natalie is a cutter.

Clawing at walls built by resentment, regret, and guilt, Natalie cuts as an escape from a life she never planned.

Staying present is only possible when you let go of the past. But, what if the past won't let go?


Review:

I. Am. A. Mess. This was so sad, emotional, deep, and when I say emotional, I MEAN EMOTIONAL! Every single page I would start crying and couldn't stop.

This has to be by far the first ever book that's not written by Cassandra Clare, that made me cry nonstop. And that's a BIG accomplishment because I would shed some tears and sob but this, mhm.

I read this nonstop like I had to finish it. The characters where AH-MAZE-ING. I so felt what Nat is going through and her cutting (well I don't do that but I do know people who suffer from it) and how her life has been so screwed up and wasted. Until she finds Ry again and that's when everything goes into place.

I really hated Eric. I mean he's a total jerk and asshole. Even near the end I still hated him.

I really loved this book and I really recommend you all read this because it sends out a great message and the feels just hits you and with the whole second chance love, I can't even right now. I really need to go to sleep. It's 3:32 am right now because I had to finish this.

This is a stand-alone and I'm really sad that's it. I get to attached to characters and I just can't help feeling I want more. (But please no Eric) 


                                                                       Rating:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment