Friday, July 26, 2013

Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck Review

Publication Date: June 7, 2011
Publisher: Scholastic
Format: Hardcover
Page Count: 479 pages
Source: Borrowed
Series: The Tiger Saga #2

Synopsis:

Back in Oregon, Kelsey tries to pick up the pieces of her life and push aside her feelings for Ren. But danger lurks around the corner, forcing her to return to India where she embarks on a second quest--this time with Ren's dark, bad-boy brother Kishan, who has also fallen prey to the Tiger's Curse. Fraught with danger, spellbinding dreams, and choices of the heart, TIGER'S QUEST brings the trio one step closer to breaking the spell that binds them.

Review:

It's a step up from Tiger's Curse. The ending was very unexpected. I know what Ren's going though but seriously?! He's an idiot!

So after the events in Tiger's Curse, Kelsey is back in Oregon and has to embark on another journey with Ren. They look for his brother Kishan who also has the curse. I will say this has more twists and heartbreaks, and just WTF moments. Kelsey is a fustrating character. She is strong, but stupid and idiotic on some of the actions she does.

I am torn between the two brothers. Ren is a white tiger with coblat blue eyes and Kishan is this black tiger that's sarcastic and VERY honest. They are like opposites of each other, yet similar at the same time. Of course Ren is romantic and also Kishan but their personalities are so different. Ren holds things back with Kelsey, while Kishan is brutally honest. I really like Kishan and I don't know who is best for Kelsey but either one is fine as long I can have Kishan.

Speaking of heartbreaks, the ending was BRUTAL! I did not expect that to happen. I'm pretty sure I was crying at that time when I found out what was happening. There was no alert. No signs of this happening. NOTHING! JUST WHY COLLEEN!!?

Romance, adventure, twists, heart breaking ending, I present you 'Tiger's Quest'

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment