Thursday, July 4, 2013

Update #3

Happy 4th of July! Or if your not from America or doesn't celebrate Independence day, Happy Thursday!

Last month was a pretty busy month with my write-a-thon and reading 52 books. This month I've been reading more for summer break but in three more weeks I have to go back to school. I am so not looking forward for high school. I'll try to read at least 15 books a month when I go back to class, but I honestly don't know if I have time to read that much. I mean there's going to be a lot of French, English, Geography, Algebra II homework, and practice the violin for my school's orchestra.

Writing reviews last month was a success. I think I wrote 30 reviews. There's still a lot of reviews I need to write but I'll go through those eventually.

I am really excited for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie! I can't believe I've been waiting for this at least a year. I wasn't there when they casted Lily Collins or Jamie for Clary and Jace but I was there for Isabelle, Simon, and everybody else. For people who follow me on Twitter or Tumblr, they all know I'm obsessed with TMI and Cassandra Clare books in general. I might even do a 'Jessie About' on it this or next month. I am going on the release date and will be buying the merch and will be reviewing the movie on here too. I already wrote a book review on it right here --> City of Bones book review.

So here's a short summary of whats happening for the people who are too lazy to read the three paragraphs:
  • I'll try to read 15 books a month after starting school
  • Not looking forward for more high school homework
  • Will be writing more reviews
  • Mortal Insturments: City of Bones movie!!!!!!!
Happy reading,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment