Saturday, August 10, 2013

Update #4

Long time no see. Well, it's only been a week but still. School started again since July 24th and I've been busy with all my classes and homework, and I don't have enough time to write reviews that much anymore. It doesn't mean I'm not writing reviews, it means I don't write that much reviews like I'd used to. So instead of 6+ reviews a week, you'll be getting 1-4 reviews at least.

When I say I don't have time to read, I mean it. My English class doesn't really expect me to read for school, only that I read at least a 200 page book by December plus I have homework for each and every one of my classes. It's pretty hectic but by next year, I'll probably have it under control.

Now.. for a fan gushing moment: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG CITY OF BONES COMES OUT IN TWO WEEKS!!!! I'M SO EXCITED! I saw like 5 clips of it and I started crying. It's that good! Now that's it's near, there's more clips and TV spots, and I sworn to not click and watch those because this is the only movie that I don't want to be spoiled. For the premiere, I'm gonna have the runes drawn on my arms and shoulder and I'm going all black because Shadowhunters wear black duh. On Wednesdays we wear black xD.

Tomorrow I'm gonna see the Percy Jackson movie with one of my best friends and hopefully I'll like it. I heard many bad and mixed reviews about it, plus it has a 34% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. So fingers crosses I like it and I'll write a review about it on the following days. Note I haven't read this series so my experience could be different from others who read it.

Other than my book life, I hate school. P.E. is the worst and I pulled a mussel that's been sore for weeks and now my arm hurts from the rope. I swear, I have no strengths. The downsides of being not active. Why can't reading be a sport ... it's easier and less work. My math class is indescribable. Algebra II is so weird and my teacher teaches it differently unlike my middle school teacher from 7th grade. I miss my old teachers. Then again that was a few years ago. AP Human Geography is fast. I can barely understand it but I have some ideas of it. We took two quizzes already and I got As on both of them so that's good. I'm just worried about the big test next week and a project on Monday. I mean COME ON ITS BARELY THE FOURTH WEEK OF SCHOOL. French's been easy. It's getting a little harder to remember somethings but that's going great.

So watch out for reviews on some books this week and a Percy Jackson movie review.

Happy readings and au revoir,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment