Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm BACKKK!!! (Update #5)

It's been 4 weeks since I last posted and I been busy this whole month.

Right now I'm in fall break for two weeks and I'll be posting maybe 3 reviews a day for two weeks. I've been busy with homework, studying, quizzes, tests, exams, projects, EVERYTHING! During those times I've been reading more and more new adult books. I don't know why but I spent over a year reading YA books and a summer full of YA books everyday and I'm talking a little break.

I promised myself that I will review every book so no promises yet that I'll read a YA book anytime soon but I will when I finish with the reviews then I can post daily.

One thing I noticed while doing school work at home, I procrastinate... a lot. Either it's Tumblr, emails, Youtube, or Twitter, or other sites, I been distracted. It's still amazing how I'm still able to get good grades.

Just a warning for the upcoming reviews, there will be sass. I've been watching O2L (Connor, Ricky, Sam, Jc, Trevor, and Kian) nonstop and boy oh boy, they have sass alright. Now the catchphrases, and sassyness is growing on me so just brace yourselves.

A review will be up tomorrow so I'm gonna go.

Okay, so now I'm back and new reviews coming soon and more books and yay!!

Stay cloudy,
Jessie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment