1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
6. One book at a time or several at once?
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
11. Do you write in your books?
1. Usually on my bed, couch, or somewhere in my room
2. Both. I usually have a bookmark but if I can't find it I get a napkin or scraps.
3. I have to stop on a chapter or else I don't remember anything
4. When I read on my kindle I'd eat or drink but reading a physical book usually no but sometimes tea or coffee.
5. None. It's mostly the computer.
6. One book
9. Only if it's VERY necesscary like for example (totally made up) Harry can't decide to choose a wand or a broom for a whole chapter.
10. New always!
11. OH DEF NO!! THIS IS ALL NATUREL