Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Your Bookish Identity Tag

Your Bookish Identity Tag original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSp1Fd...

THE QUESTIONS:
- What dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?
- Who would your partner be?
- Who would be your godly mother/father? [Percy Jackson]
- Would you be a downworlder or nephilim? [Shadowhunter world]
- Which house would you be in? [Harry Potter]
- Which faction would you be in? [Divergent]
- What would be your daemon [Northern Lights]


- Hands down the Shadowhunter world. No brainer

- Will Herondale, Noah Shaw, Jace Lightwood/etc., Four, Chaol, Daemon, etc. I literally can't choose so... to be continued

- My top one is Poseidon because who doesn't want to control water and I just love water. But my list is 1. Posideon 2. Hades 3. Zeus 4. Ares

- Nephilim. It would be so sick to be a Shadowhunter. (Just a BTW I'm dressing as a Shadowhunter for Halloween)

- Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin and I stand by that choice

- I really want to be in Dauntless but let's be real... I would die. I'm too lazy for Erudite. I lie too much to be in Candor. I'm too violent for Amity like too much peace can make me nervous and crazy. Abnegation is for the selflessness but everyone is selfish. That's it... I'm Divergent.

- Wolf or snow leopard. So fierce.



1 comment:

  1. I recently started a book blog and I've just done this tag! Love your answers haha, especially the faction one!
    If you could take a minute to check out my Bookish Identity Tag that would be great! http://www.accionovels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete