Sunday, November 17, 2013

How I Read Tag

original tag video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg5tP6...

 Questions:
(1)How do you find out about new books to read?

I usually find a lot of books on Goodreads. I spend half of my day there. It's a really good website to use!

(2)How did you get into reading?

I read The Hunger Games and then my life was changed.

(3)How has your taste in books changed as you've gotten older?

I've been reading more and more New Adults books and other genres other than YA. But I still read YA a lot.

(4)How often do you buy books?

It's been a while since I bought a book but before that, I buy like 5 books a month

(5)How do you react when you don't like the end of a book?

Cry, scream, or mixed feelings

(6)How often have you taken a sneaky look at the back page of a book to see if it's a happy ending

Before getting used to reading, I would do that and now I never do it

No comments:

Post a Comment