Wednesday, November 20, 2013

THE SWEATER WEATHER TAG

This is NOT a book tag or anything like that. I saw it on DailyGrace video and I really wanted to do this tag! It is originally created by http://youtube.com/itsmelexie1 but Ingrid on missglamorazzi changed and added a few things so...

Questions!
1. Favorite candle scent?
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
5. Best fragrance for fall?
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
8. Most worn sweater?
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
14. Favorite fall TV show?
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

1. Meadow by Yankee Candle has been my favorite this year. It smells like a cemetery in my opinion but still very earthy so... I'm weird

2. Tea and coffee! Any tea and it has to be Starbucks coffee

3. Fall memory? I don't remember or had one yet.

4. Dark lips. I have like all dark reds and no pinks.

5. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck. Just because it smells like tea and fall

6. Turkey and Ham. Yeah... we get both.

7. I live in California and it's very bipolar. It's warm for an hour, then its all cloudy, then its sunny, then hot, then dark and cold. Bipolar.

8. My stripped navy blue and white sweater or my knit sweater.. I love sweaters but my friend thinks I look like a grandma when I wear it to school.

9. I don't wear nail polish

10. Leaf pile..... bucket list

11. Skinny jeans. Maybe leggings in a few years. Can it be pajamas pants? I honestly will wear that to school. Wait 'till senior year!

12. Combat boots!

13. I want to hate it, but I can't

14. American Horror Story: Coven is one of them. Season 2 was crappy but Coven really brought it back up! Walking Dead. That's another of my favorites.

15. American Authors - Best Day Of My Life! LOVE THIS SONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment