Sunday, December 29, 2013

Top 13 NA Books of 2013

This is just like my top YA books, but instead of young adult books, it's new adult.

For people who follow me on my Goodreads, I read a lot of new adult books this year. I know that this is a young adult book blog but, new adult has played a great role in my reading life so why not put it here. Here it goes... (You have no idea how hard this was for me to rank all of them)


13.
I love these mystery/dark New Adult novels. And that cliff-hanger. GAH! That killed me more than it killed Cole. Blake is awesome and Cole is just SWOON. 















12. 
This book was hilarious. I have a love/hate relationship with Nox but I'm leaning towards the love part. 
















11. 
"Second-Rate Chances is about a young man fighting to regain his memory, and the one thing in his life that felt real. A modern-day Samson and Delilah, it's a look at what it means to love and be loved, and to fight though it seems hopeless." If the blurb didn't sell you then I don't know what did.













10.
This was such a innocent, broken soul in both parties read. Such an amazing book and its definitely a book I will be planning on re-reading
















9.
This was amazing and fantastic! The way Sophie was a total spoiled bitch in the beginning and a sweet selfless person in the end. And Ian... Oh my gosh! He is beyond perfect and loyal and just gah















8.

You know me. I love Jennifer's books. Loved Cam even more. 

















7.
This was heart wrenching. All the crap Tate's been put through, I so felt sorry for her and Jared was totally a jerk to her but I knew there had to be a reason and there was and now I don't hate him anymore. The ending though... I flipped out but I so called it. I am really excited to read about Madoc's story.














6.
Love, love, loved it!! This book really hits you and it's so beautifully written.  
















5.
Love the unexpected twists in the book, but I also hate them. I should probably hate this book, yet I love it. It's raw, it shocks you, it makes you smile, and it makes you sob your eyes out.















4.
This was so sad, emotional, deep, and when I say emotional, I MEAN EMOTIONAL! Every single page I would start crying and couldn't stop. 
















Now for my top 3!!


3.
Intensely passionate and deeply heart felt. I cried on every page and I am not even exaggerating!
















2.
Words to describe this book: Fucked up, dark, romantic, blew my mind, intense, and fucked up. I read this multiple times already and I absolutely LOVE it! 
















And number 1 goes to.........


This deserves so many reads and reviews because this was heart shattering amazingness. This is dark, suspenseful, romantic, and a women faced 3 years of abuse that permanently damaged her face. There were times when I would want to push John off a cliff or let karma do it's job. He deserves a lifetime of punishment for what he did. Domestic violence and abuse is not okay and NEVER WILL BE. This is wrong, he is a monster and what he did to Nicole was an idiotic move. He's really a loser. Brian was totally the opposite. He didn't care what Nicole looked like and he cared for her even when he didn't know her. He would do anything for Nicole and that made me tear up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment