Sunday, December 29, 2013

Top 13 YA Books of 2013

This is my top 13 YA books of 2013. Even though I read amazing books published in 2012 and past that, this is only for books published in 2013. So without further ado, counting down my 13.

13.
All I can say about this is, that ending twist/reveal and never mess with a female assassin
















12.
Also, that ending. Character and story development were high; amazing read.
















11.
"So many things went on in this book and I am very interested to see how this ends. I don’t know what to expect in the next book. I don’t know whom to ship anymore... I really recommend you read this, but Destroy Me first then this." Full review here.














10.
"Unexpected things happen and shit will go down in the last and final book that comes out very not soon." Full review here.
















9.
"This sequel was off the charts. So much action, drama, and can I say ZA! For the people who haven’t read this, well ZA is just a something. That character though! Although this isn’t a direct telling of Alice in Wonderland, it still is a great read." Full review here.













8.

"When I first began this book, I didn't know what to expect from this, but somewhat dystopian and science fiction aspect. For about 10 chapters in, I was so confused and didn't know what's going on in the story. Being as a dystopian, post-apocalyptic novel, there has to be something that wiped out mankind and they are aliens. After you start getting used to the world and the alien aspect, it becomes an intriguing novel." Full review here.











7.
"Basically, if you want to go on an emotional roller coaster filled with romantic tension, a swoon worthy hot guy, and Nephilims based on the 7 deadly sins, this is your book. I HIGHLY recommend you all read this." Full review here














6.
"This is a suspenseful page-turner that will make you read this nonstop, waiting to see who the killer is. I was actually creeped out and scared on some parts of the book. All the suspense and me theorizing made me go insane." Full review here.














5.
Bittersweet ending to an amazing book trilogy. Full GIF review here.

















4.
"Everything is beyond perfect (except Mal because I don’t like him) and the new characters are just pure amazing." Full review here
















NOW FOR MY TOP 3... 

3.
"Twisted, and magical, I need to go buy this so I can reread this and forever love it. I HIGHLY recommend you all read this and GAH! What else can I say about this? I really really need the next book!" Full review here.














2.

"This is a retelling/ inspired by H. G. Wells's The Island of Dr. Moreau. I have not read that book and while I read this book I thought it was a twist about Frankenstein. I guess I was wrong but loved it anyway and I could not put it down!" Full review here.














And number 1 goes to....


1.
Of course Clockwork Princess. I can't believe this is over! I can't even.. The feels I have right now. Jem. Will. Tessa. I ... No. The most bittersweet ending of a series I have ever read.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment