Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Well I Failed (Update #7)

Well, hi. It's been a while. You have no idea how embarrassed I feel right now. I tried to do 31 Days of Posts and I failed. AND IT WASN'T EVEN AN EPIC FAIL!

During when I did post daily, I stopped at day 8. Mostly,. the reason for this was that it was finals week and I had to study all weekday/weekend long to pass all my midterms. Luckily I passed most if not all of them. I mostly got 4's on them, some 3's. I'm getting there though.

Another thing I've been doing instead of posting here was doing my scholarship applications. I'm getting a head start on them so in junior year I don't have to worry.

Just because I don't update or post here, that doesn't mean I don't read. I have been reading a book a day in December. You can see what I'm reading on Goodreads link here: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7440511-jessie

I'm currently on Winter Break so I'll post more often than before. Plus I got LOADS of ARCs from HarperCollins. Gosh, I love them so much!

Have a sweater weather holiday,
Jessie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment