1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading?
- I honestly can't find one book that's happy. There's basically some sadness or unhappy thing that goes on with my books.
- Does The Madman's Daughter count?
- The Murder Complex. It's not really a monster read but the people in this act like monsters!
- Noah Shaw from the Mara Dyer books. I could just imagine it!
- ALLIGIANT! THAT ENDING RUINED ME!
- The Fault in Our Stars especially for a Christmas present. It's beautiful yet heartbreaking at the same time.