Tuesday, January 14, 2014

THE CONNECTIONS TAG

This tag was created by Tiernan, link over here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Rh5cvs04&list=UUEEjKu_ukYY3L-eKonCdj9w&feature=c4-overview


The questions:

1. Which two characters from different books would be good friends?
2. Which two characters from different books would NOT be good friends?
3. Which character do you hear about all the time, but you haven't read the book that he/she is it?
4. Which character would cause the most drama IRL?
5. Which character would cause you to roll your eyes the most?
6. Which character would not belong in the real world?

1. I think Katy from the Lux series and Tessa from The Infernal Devices would be good friends since they both love to read.

2. Hermione and Annabeth.They would just be too busy yelling at each other about who's wiser and smarter and just a whole lot of bickering.

3.  Eleanor & Park from Eleanor & Park. That book and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell has been a very hyped book and I have not yet read it but I will soon

4. Juliette from Shatter Me because she can't physically touch someone and if she does, they'll get hurt or die. Or Jace from Mortal Instruments because he has no patience and he's sarcastic.

5. Dante and Charlie from The Collector. Just the main thing I had a problem with, people are so insecure "Ugh. She's really ugly. She can't be seen in public." and girls who are like "Oh I'm not pretty. I'm not pretty." LIFE IS A BITCH AND SUCK IT UP! 

6. I say its a tie between Juliette and Mara Dyer. Both of them have some crazy in them and I would honestly be scared of them but I would still want to be their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment