Sunday, March 9, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo April 2014

Even though NaNoWriMo isn't until November, I will be participating CAMP NaNoWriMo with the months of Apirl and July. As of today, for the month of April, it starts in 22 days.

I'm planing it out, but I just don't know about the synopsis. I definitely know how it'll end and it will be brutal because I do hope for a trilogy or a duoligy. I wanted to write this for about two years now but never got an insiration and I just had a major writers block. So hopefully I can do this challenge.

For the people who don't know what's Camp NaNoWriMo and regular NaNoWriMo, NaNoWriMo means National Novel Writing Month. During NaNoWriMo, you write 50,000 words in the 30 days of November. This is more of a novel kind of thing. Camp NaNoWriMo is kinda the same but sessions are in both April and July, and we welcome word-count goals between 10,000 and 1,000,000. In addition, writers may attempt non-novel projects. Camp is a creative retreat for whatever you’re working on.

So that's where my months will be dedicated on. I will still be reading books and writing reviews but April is also my study month since I have AP and exams in May. So hopefully I can complete this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment