Friday, March 7, 2014

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Book Tag

Original: https://www.youtube.com/user/nathanhale96?feature=watch

What to do: I have 5 books picked at random. Each book will answer two questions. The first name I see when I flip through the book without looking will be in that team.
The five books that I picked at random will go in this order: City of Lost Souls, Obsidian, Sweet Evil, Darkest Minds, and Vampire Academy.

 Your Zombie Team
  1. The first person to die: Clary (Okay I kinda agree with that just because it's Clary.)
  2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Jace (He can go defend himself. I mean he's a Shadowhunter, he'll live.)
  3. The first person to turn into a zombie: Katy's mom (Well she is human and can't really defend herself so I guess that makes sense.)
  4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Dee (Rude. I expect more from Daemon but Dee?!)
  5. The idiot of the team: Anna (PSH! Anna would freak out and start crying if this happened)
  6. The "brains" of the team: Kaiden (If by brains, is it sex? Because all this boy is capable to do is swoon girls and break their hearts. Kopano however...)
  7. The team's medic: Clancy (F NO! I do not trust him to be a medic. NOPE!)
  8. The weapons expert: Chubs (Yeah, no.)
  9. The brawler: Alberta (Yeah, I kinda see it but more Rose)
  10. The Team Captain: Lissa (Great. (Sarcasm) )

No comments:

Post a Comment