Saturday, April 19, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo FAIL! + More (Update #8)

I failed Camp NaNoWriMo! Dang it! I was doing so good with the first week but then on day 10 I started dragging. I stopped on like day 15. I was a little over 25% done and I just couldn't do it anymore. It was too much for me and I couldn't come up with anything more. On the bright side, I was able to edit eleven chapters. I'm probably gonna finish this book on the next Camp NaNoWriMo or NaNoWriMo in November. I still haven't done a cover yet or a synopsis of it. I'm planning to call the book Blood Red Prophecy but I don't know yet since I'm on chapter twenty. If any of you know or does free book cover designs, please contact me. I am an amateur at doing that.

Let me think, I have not read a book for a while now, but I have been reading. I started reading more on Wattpad and I'm going to say this now, I freaking love it. It consumes most of my reading time. I'm still going to read books like ARCs but not for a while until the stories from Wattpad gets old.

I have seven more weeks and I am done with school. I can't wait for summer where I can finally read BOOKS and not just stories from Wattpad but like legit physical books. So for these seven weeks, I am studying for my AP exams and finals. AHH! AP EXAMS ARE IN FOUR WEEKS AND I AM NOT READY!! I have a practice AP exam on the 22nd of this month which means in three days! I am so not prepared! I really want to do good on this exam!!

So yeah, school is my biggest thing for me right now and getting that perfect GPA. I have like a 4.0-4.05 right now. That's good for my grade right now but I need a 5.0 for universities like Stanford and Berkeley in a few years. I need to stop procrastinating on things which will be difficult but it's worth it!

Wish me luck & happy readings,
 
Jessie x


No comments:

Post a Comment