Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's offical, I'm back! (Update #9)

Yesterday was the last and final day of my AP course! A year full of tiredness, stressing, and headaches. I'm still stressing until July because I really want to know what my scores are. Hopefully I passed the exam. In my opinion, I say FRQ was easier than multiple choice. On the practice exam I got a 3 but hopefully I got a 5 or a 4 on the real exam.

Now that AP is done, my finals are coming up. Great. it's starting I think either the end of May or the beginning of June since school ends on the 6th of June. Any ways, when that's over, I can start marathon reading again and posting reviews like last year.

I'm putting down Wattpad and starting to read a physical book again (thanks to Jennifer L. Armentrouts new book). I bought more books, got more ARCs, and have more time.

It's safe to say now, I'm back.

Jessie x

No comments:

Post a Comment