Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mortal Instruments Survey (Tumblr)

To celebrate the end of the Mortal Instruments series, I found this on Tumblr and decided why not and do this survey here.

1) When did you start reading the series?
2) Favorite book in the series?
3) Did you read the Infernal Devices?
4) Would you rather be a Shadowhunter or a Downworlder?
5) Sizzy or Clace?
6) Favorite character?
7) Least Favorite Character?
8) Marry/Fuck/Kill: Jace, Simon, Magnus
9) Marry/Fuck/Kill: Clary, Izzy, Maia
10) Marry/Fuck/Kill: Jem, Will, Gabriel
11) Where would you live: Silent City? Institute? Idris?
12) Favorite quote?
13) Favorite rune?
14) Who would be your parabatai?
15) Would you prefer to ascend or to be born a shadowhunter?
16) What would your shadowhunter name be?
17) What your weapon of choice be?
18) How would you do in battle?
19) London/L.A./or New York Institute?
20) Would you rather be in The Mortal Instruments or in The Infernal Devices?

  1. I started reading the series in August of 2012. What made me read it in the first place was Christine from polandbananasbooks and it was on sale for $3.99. After I read it, I was hooked and read the whole series.
  2. My favorite book in the series, I guess would have to be City of Glass
  3. Yes I have read TID and I don't know if I'll review those because I still can't handle what happened in CP2
  4. Shadowhunter for sure
  5. CLACE!
  6. Jace
  7. Valentine or Alec. I wouldn't say Sebastian is my least fav because he was really interesting and not boring at all.
  8. Marry: Simon Fuck: Jace Kill: Magnus
  9. Marry: Clary Fuck: Isabelle Kill: Maia
  10. This one's hard because I want to marry both Jem and Will. Gabriel and go die. I CAN'T DO THIS
  11. Idris
  12. “I am a badass, and I recognize that you, too, are a badass.” 
  13. Fearless rune 
  14. Jace but for TID too, I would say Will or Jem
  15. Ascend a Shadowhunter
  16. Amitra 
  17. Circassian dagger or Seraph blade
  18. Hopefully good but maybe a few fails and falls
  19. London
  20. TID because of the era and London 

No comments:

Post a Comment