Saturday, July 12, 2014

BOOKTUBE-A-THON READS | 2014

Next week is Booktube-A-Thon and last year was a total bust for me. I failed so bad and I probably only read like two books then quit. BUT NOT THIS YEAR... hopefully. There's more info where Ariel Bissett gives you all the info --> http://youtube.com/booktubeathon

The Reading Challenges:
  1. A book with pictures.
  2. Start and finish a series.
  3. A book with red on the cover.
  4. A book someone else picks out for you.
  5. A book from the genre you've read the least this year.
  6. A book to movie adaptation
  7. Read seven books.
My TBR:

Even though I already read Clockwork Prince, this is the manga version so it has pictures in it. Since I haven't done any TID reviews I'll use this to review the original CP.








I am terrible at starting and finishing books. So I'm pulling a Christine here. It's like a start of a novella series/collection and ends with it.. yeah I'm not making sense. Basically watch her video and I'm just gonna pull a Christine.








This has the color red and I already read this but I'm up to rereading it again.










My bestest friend Arianna choose this book for me. She says it's because of the cover.









 



Last year, half if not most of the books I read was New Adult and this year I only read like one. I love Jennifer Armentrout's books and I'm really excited for Jase's story.














I already started it like a week ago but stopped and this is going to be a movie, so why not pick it up? But when Ariel said to read it and then watch it, I wasn't so sure anymore because this doesn't come out yet. So I might read The Great Gatsby, The Perks, Silver Linings, or something like that.













Okay, so reading 7 books AND reading books for the challenges above for a week can be intimidating. So I'll try to read these (most are ARCs I got a few months back) :




2 comments:

  1. Woah I never knew their was a manga for Clockwork Prince! I must check that out. You have got a nice TBR list. I too made my own TBR list since I am participating also.

    -Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi! Yeah, the whole TID books got turned into a manga while I think City of Bones was turned into a comic. I just saw your TBR and I totally forgot about Masque of the Red Death! I only read one of her books and it was amazing, but oh well, I'm pulling a Christine on that challenge. Well, good luck with the read-a-thon!

      Delete