Sunday, November 2, 2014

Semi Hiatus, Maybe? (Update #11)

2014 is not my year of reading. I don't know why but compared to 2013, it seems like I'm barely reading/reviewing. So because of this, I'm thinking about doing a semi-hiatus. I don't have a lot of time to be writing reviews since my schedule is loaded on school work.

For people who don't know or don't understand the meaning of 'semi-hiatus', it basically mean I will be on a break but I will check in and post once in awhile. I don't know how long I will be in semi-hiatus, but my estimate is probably until January. 

In other news, the final book of the Mara Dyer series is coming out on Tuesday! I'm really excited about that because I've waited for 2 years for this book and finally I will get to read it. So most definitely there will be a book review (maybe a GIF review) for Mara Dyer coming this week and another book I might be reviewing too. 

I will also be in a semi-hiatus on Goodreads. You can still comment and ask questions here and my other sites and I WILL respond. The only thing that I will not be doing much is reviewing/posting. 

I hope next year can be a better reading year for me. Thank you for understanding.

Jessie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment