Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 10 Wattpad Stories of 2014

I don't know if you know this but, I read WAY more Wattpad stories than physical books in 2014. It's actually why I was slacking off of book blogging and reading published books. For people who don't know what Wattpad is, its a online and mobile site where you can read many undiscovered and free stories. It has a wide range of varieties. So here is my top 10 Wattpad stories I read in 2014 in no particular order.

1.
This was one of the first stories I ever read and it is so good

Read here















2.
Love the characters, especially Archer

Read here















3.
This is what I wished for to happen to me in real life

Read here















4.
I read a lot of werewolf stories, but this is one of my most favorites

Read here















5.
This one, especially the second one, I cried so much. I just adore the characters and I just want more!

Read here














6.
I probably read this like 4 times already. It's another werewolf story

Read here















7.
Another werewolf story.

Read here















8.
Guess, what? Werewolf story. Okay I swear most of the stories I read on Wattpad is werewolves.

Read here














9.
Okay, not werewolf story. Instead, its in the real world where again, I wished that this happened to me.

Read here














10.
Like Crazy, it says it all in the name. Same here... wish this happened to me IRL.

Read here

No comments:

Post a Comment