Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 10 YA Books of 2014

Most of you know, this year was not my reading year but here it goes. This has no particular order at all.

1.
 Okay I know that this is not a YA book but I HAD to include it!! "Jennifer L. Armentrout gets better and better with every book she writes. I really recommend people to read this book and series." Full review here














2.
Okay, another non YA but also HAD to be on here. LIKE GIVE ME A MILES ARCHER!! HE'S AMAZING, THE STORY IS AMAZING. JUST, GAH!!!















3.
"It was an amazing experience reading the series and falling in love with the characters. Michelle Hodkin summed up the whole series very nicely and I understand what had to be done." Full review here














4.
"It was a very emotional read for me and I don't know if this can be with the fainest of hearts but this book talks about a huge topic and journey of a character who experienced rape." Full review here














5.
"Overall, this sequel is worth checking out and Wicket's story isn't done just yet. So much happened and I do not know what to expect in the third book." Full review here















6.
"LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!" Full GIF review here

















7.
"I really enjoyed this and after than cliffhanger I need to know what happens next." Full review here 
















8.
"It's very bittersweet. I absolutely love this series to pieces and love every single character. It's sad to let them go after three books." Full review here















9.
"So many twist and so many "holy crap" moments. It's a very bittersweet moment but satisfying. I love the ending and it summed up the series very nicely. Definitely love it." Full review here















10.
Again, not YA but I mean, have you read this book? It's so good and so unique and original. I thought I knew what I was gonna go through before reading this but NOPE! Like at first I was like yeah, typical book but then in a few chapters, it hits me like whoa! Never though things in this book would happen and can I just say this for now... can I have a Ridge of my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment