This tag was created by Tiernan, link over here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Rh5cvs04&list=UUEEjKu_ukYY3L-eKonCdj9w&feature=c4-overview
1. Which two characters from different books would be good friends?
2. Which two characters from different books would NOT be good friends?
3. Which character do you hear about all the time, but you haven't read the book that he/she is it?
4. Which character would cause the most drama IRL?
5. Which character would cause you to roll your eyes the most?
6. Which character would not belong in the real world?
1. I think Katy from the Lux series and Tessa from The Infernal Devices would be good friends since they both love to read.
2. Hermione and Annabeth.They would just be too busy yelling at each other about who's wiser and smarter and just a whole lot of bickering.
3. Eleanor & Park from Eleanor & Park. That book and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell has been a very hyped book and I have not yet read it but I will soon
4. Juliette from Shatter Me because she can't physically touch someone and if she does, they'll get hurt or die. Or Jace from Mortal Instruments because he has no patience and he's sarcastic.
5. Dante and Charlie from The Collector. Just the main thing I had a problem with, people are so insecure "Ugh.
She's really ugly. She can't be seen in public." and girls who are like
"Oh I'm not pretty. I'm not pretty." LIFE IS A BITCH AND SUCK IT UP!
6. I say its a tie between Juliette and Mara Dyer. Both of them have some crazy in them and I would honestly be scared of them but I would still want to be their friends.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Page Count: 237 pages
Series: Mind Games #1
Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future.
Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways…or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.
In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.
I'm not sure how to review this. Definitely like Fia better than Annie. She's crazy but I like her. Annie is soft hearted.
It's been a while since I read this and I will say that this was an okay read. It wasn't a very high psychological thriller. It is fast paced but to the point where its thriller worthy -no.
Fia and Annie are sisters and assassins. Says it all in the title for the U.K. version. One sister is blind and can only see the future and the other sister is an assassin.
I had hard time following the story because it is in dual point of views and sometimes when the perspective changes, I don't remember what the sister I was reading was doing so it was a huge cluster confusion.
I am reading the sequel since I got an advance reader copy of it.