Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Anticipated 2015 Releases | Top 5 Wednesday

Here are some of my top anticipated releases this year:

1. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
THIS BOOK! I'm still waiting for this book to come out. It's the last book of The Dark Elements series and I need to find out what happens and how it ends!















2. Trust Me by Romily Bernard
This is another last book in a trilogy. Romily has been torturing me with all this suspense and sense of incompleteness. It's just that, I  JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! IT'S ALL I ASK FOR.














3. Sweet Temptations by Wendy Higgins
My boy Kaiden is getting his own book and can I just say, he is one of my first book crushes. Just to see what his mind went through in the Sweet Evil trilogy, already makes me want to cry and I hope it's over 500 pages.














4. Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking
Bless Amanda Hocking for being a fast writer. I know her newest book came out yesterday but I need to know what happens next. May seems too far away.














5. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
For people who knows me, they know Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie and my favorite retellings. So this mixed with faeries = explosion.














This isn't even half of my list of anticipated releases but it's something I did off the top of my head. Let me know what your anticipated releases are in the comments, Goodreads, Tumblr, Instagram, or Twitter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment