Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Authors You Would Like to Meet | Top 5 Wednesday

Here are some authors I would like to meet off the top of my head:

1. Romily Bernard
I would like to say Romily is a good friend of mine. We first started messaging each other the moment I finished reading her debut novel "Find Me" as an ARC and I tweeted her 'Will there be a sequel?'. To be honest, I bug her so much on Twitter about when her next book will release.

Just saying: when I want something, I WANT something. #teamgriff









2. Jennifer L. Armentrout
I love Jennifer's books and I think she's crazy talented and funny. I have a whole shelf dedicated to her books. Also, she's a Supernatural fan so that's a bonus.















3. Cassandra Clare
The first question I think if I meet her would be, "Do you like playing with our emotions" and "Can I take a picture with you?" I feel like I have a love-hate relationship with her. Like I love her and her books but then her books tears me apart and I sometimes imagine Cassandra just standing by watching the whole Shadowhunter fandom cry hysterically while she just gives herself a high-five.

Am I the one who feels this way? And if you feel nothing, I dare you to read The Infernal Devices. Gosh, that series messed me up both in a good and bad way.





4. Michelle Hodkin
Now, of course I would LOVE to meet the creator of Noah Shaw. Noah Shaw is like my number one book boyfriend, all thanks to Michelle. I feel like she would be a pretty rad person to meet.















5. George R.R. Martin
Similar to Cassandra Clare, I would ask, "Do you like breaking our hearts" and "Where can I find the nearest dragon?" For people who never watched Game of Thrones or read it, long story short, go watch/read it and lets cry together. 






So authors, coming to San Diego anytime soon? ;)





What author would you like to meet? Let me know in the comments, Goodreads, Tumblr, Instagram, or Twitter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment