Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Series You Want to Start This Year | Top 5 Wednesday

Some series I've been meaning to start:

1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer 

Yup. I never read Twilight nor I ever felt like I wanted to but it's a new year and I deserve to know what actually happens in the books because I honestly saw the first three movies then quit.















2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

I tried to read this last year but I could not get through the first chapters but I really want to try and see what's the hype with this book.















3. The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts

I got an ARC of this at Comic Con and it's been sitting on my shelf since then. The synopsis of this seems really interesting and hopefully I'll start this really soon.















4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

This book seems creepy and the description is confusing - which is great. I love photography and books, and this is a mix of both. I can't wait to dive into this book.















5. Unwind by Neal Shusterman

This is another really hyped book that I never read before and I probably should read ASAP.
















Again this is all off the top of my head. Let me know what series you want to start this year in the comments, Goodreads, Tumblr, Instagram, or Twitter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment