Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year, New ... (Update #12)

Hello, it's me.

Well it's been awhile since I posted. To sum everything up, 2015 was a bust. I barely read anything and I didn't review any books. I've been busy with school work and I couldn't fit reading into my schedule.

Back in November of 2014, I decided to go on a semi-hiatus. I never thought it'd go on for so long, but hopefully now that I've gotten used to the semester, hopefully I have time to read and review books again.

This year, I do plan on reading 50 books and something I'm deciding to change on how I review books is go more into a "book talk" type of thing. Instead of me giving you like an overall feel and 'review' of the book, I will be discussing more in depth about it. Basically, in some books, I'll do a non-spoiler and a spoiler review together in one post. I think this will be easier for me because with normal reviews, it's hard for me to discuss it because what I mostly feel about the book has spoilers and therefore, it's harder for me to write the review. This WON'T  happen in every review, but it will happen in some.

For some reason, I wrote a review on one of the books I read in 2014 and I never posted it?! So that will definitely be up in a few days. Also, what I have in stored is 3 book reviews. I haven't written it yet but there will be FOR SURE 3 book reviews very soon.

I am taking this slow but I will try my best to update this blog.

Jessie x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've been checking back every once in a while to see if you wrote a post, and NOW YOURE BACK! YAY! Can't wait to see what amazing posts we'll get from you this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are way to sweet! Yeah it's nice to be back and hopefully 2016 will be a good book year for me! :)

      Delete